Rules of the contest and its adherence:
- The contest is governed by the rules set by the governing body of IT Olympiad 2021-22.
- Participating schools/junior colleges must abide by the code of conduct set by the governing body of IT Olympiad 2021-22. Failing to abide by the rules may result in student disqualification from the contest at any time without prior notice.
- The governing body may substitute prizes, amend the rules or discontinue the contest at any time without prior notice or assigning any reason thereof.
- The governing body does not take any responsibility to notify participants of any aspect related to the conduct of the contest.
- All entries become the sole property of the governing body and shall not be returned to either the participating schools or its participating students under any circumstances.
- The governing body shall not be responsible for the outcome of any occurrences outside its control like power failure, slow Internet speed etc. during the contests.
- Data such as contact numbers, emails etc. are the sole property of the Olympiad committee, its members, affiliates, sponsors or any third party associate which the latter can use, for marketing and promotional purposes.